This month I am hosting Weekend Wokking : Apples.
Wandering Chopsticks created this monthly blogging event to see how many different variations we can make using a single ingredient and for this month, the theme is apples. Although the name says Weekend Wokking, use of a wok is not required for your recipe. You can make an appetizer, soup, main entre, side dish, snack, beverage or dessert with apples as an ingredient.
Here are the rules:
1. Entries must be written specifically for the event.
2. Original recipes are encouraged, but if you made someone else's recipe, please include a link to that person's recipe.
3. Link back to this Weekend Wokking post.
You are all welcome to join us in this fun event. Just email me (email@example.com) by November 29, 2009 with the following information:
1. Your name or what name you would prefer to be called
2. The name of your blog
3. What part of the world you want identified as your residence
4. The title of the recipe
5. A permalink URL to the recipe
I will be posting a round-up by December 2, 2009 so please send in your entries by 11:59 p.m., Sunday, November 29, 2009. Have fun cooking!