GROW YOUR OWN # 46. Created by Andrea Meyers, it's a fun event celebrating what you've grown, fished, hunted, foraged or harvested from your own "backyard" anywhere in the world. Come share with us how you prepare what's in season now in your part of the world!
How to participate:
1. Make a dish that uses at least one item from your very own garden or farm and post about it. Your garden doesn’t have to be big, container gardens are welcome! If you hunted or foraged, those items are also eligible. You can also use something that was given to you, but the giver must have personally grown or raised the item. If you paid for it, then it doesn’t count.
2. Anything edible that you have grown or raised qualifies, including fruits, vegetables, herbs, sprouts, edible flowers, nuts, grains, legumes, dairy products, eggs, livestock, fish, etc.
3. Please make sure your dish is posted during the month of October.
4. Please include a link to THIS POST in your GYO post.
5. Send me an email email@example.com by October 31, no later than 11:00 pm (Central time) with the following information:
* Subject line: Grow Your Own #46
* Your name and location (State, Country)
* Your blog name and URL
* Permalink to your post
* Attach a photo for the round-up (I can just pull one from your post.)
I'll post the round-up at the beginning of November. Can't wait to see what you all share with everyone!